ACFW-SOUTH CAROLINA CHAPTER
- Complete national ACFW application.
- You must be a member of the national ACFW (www.acfw.com) before you can join the local chapter.
- The national organization of American Christian Fiction Writers is the premier organization for Christian writers, editors, publishers, agents with over 29 chapters nationwide and 3,000 members.
- Complete the local chapter application. (Below)
- If you live in South Carolina or nearby, we warmly invite you to visit or join our local SC chapter.
- The chapter meets the fourth Saturday of each month (except December and July) from 10 am- 1:00 pm at North Anderson Baptist Church, 2308 N. Main Street, Anderson, SC 29621.
- The meetings consist of a speaker leading a free writing class, a manuscript critique session and great networking opportunities.
- Feel free to visit our meeting and see what we are about!
Here is the South Carolina Chapter Membership form. You can also pick up a copy at our meetings.
ACFW Local Chapter Membership Application
ACFW – South Carolina
Updated Dec. 2019
Zone Director: Linda Yezak
ACFW-SC Chapter 2020 President: Elva Cobb Martin email@example.com
Address : ______________________________________________________________
Street City State Zip
Home Phone ( ) __________________ Mobile ___________________________
STATEMENT OF FAITH
I believe in the following: Jesus is God incarnate; salvation comes through him alone. Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
John 14:6 NIV
The Bible is God's Word: All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking,
correcting and training in righteousness. 2 Tim. 3:16 NIV
By signing below, you acknowledge and understand that this event, in whole or part, may be recorded and duplicated for distribution (in either audio or video format, or both), and consent to use of any images of me taken here today.
Your signature here means you're in agreement with this statement of faith.
- Local Chapter dues are $21 per year for 2020.
- You can pay by PayPal on another page on this blog. Your local dues are paid to the local chapter Treasurer with this form.
- Pay online through this blog. Or make out check to ACFW-SC Chapter or pay by cash or credit card at the meetings.
*If you are not currently a member of ACFW National, go to http://www.acfw.com and pay online or send check or money order for $75 to ACFW, P.O. Box 101066, Palm Bay, FL 21910-1066. You will not be processed locally without a national membership number. Annual renewals are $45.
Hand in this form at a chapter meeting to Elva Cobb Martin